Board-certified anesthesiologist passionate about relieving your pain
Board-certified: American Board of Anesthesiology (with Certificate of Added Qualifications in Pain Management)
Diplomate: American Board of Pain Medicine
“I’m a board-certified anesthesiologist with more than 30 years of experience treating chronic pain through non-surgical techniques. I specialize in interventional treatment procedures and am proud to help alleviate your pain.
I find it both professionally and personally rewarding to provide people with compassionate, innovative, leading-edge medical services that relieve pain and allow people to get back to doing what they enjoy.
Beyond excellent medical care, one of the best ways I will help you get healthy is through consistent communication. I’ll spend the time necessary to listen to your concerns and answer your questions. Plus, I will explain any recommended treatment and how it can achieve your goals. I’ve found that preparing and educating you about your condition makes a positive impact on your recovery.”
Residency: Anesthesiology, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX
MD: Louisiana State University School of Medicine, Shreveport, LA
BS: Biology, The University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS
- International Spinal Intervention Society
- International Anesthesia Research Society
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
- American Medical Association
- American Pain Society
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- North American Neuromodulation Society
- Mississippi State Medical Association
- Southern Medical Association
- Southern Pain Society
To schedule an appointment with Dr. McKellar, call 601-268-8698.